You will need:
- Water colors
- Colored paper
- Glue and scissors
That’s how it’s done:
- Paint water on paper to make it wet.
- Choose your colors and paint the paper as you like. Always put plenty of water to keep the paper very wet. You can also paint figures, but they also need to be painted with lots of water.
- Sprinkle salt on the water colors, put the paper on its side and let it dry.
- You may be able to paint, cut and paste figures later on your background.
- You can make a greeting card and cut your picture that can be pasted on it.